Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Good Bye 2011

What I Am Most Proud Of From 2011
Models of Hope Honoree
Founding Member of the Dona Ana County Community Unity Coalition
City funding for Rainbow Youth
Affiliation agreement for Gallup Center
Dear Harvey production
Presenting roundtable at the New Mexico Conference on Aging
Elected to the CenterLink board
The Las Cruces GLBTQ Center at almost 2 years old
Being Dad to two kiddos
Applying for SAGE affiliation
12 years with Richard


What I Am Least Proud Of From 2011
Not achieving any of my 2011 goals
My lackluster leadership
My inconsistent results
Not paying enough attention to family


Lessons Learned
Everyone’s level of commitment is different
Everyone’s sense of urgency is different
Everyone’s timeline is different
Communicate tasks and expectations clearly
Get out of my head, it’s dark in there


2012 Theme
Positive Consistency – living the moment with a positive outlook every time.


2012 Goals
I will be within my recommended weight range of 127 – 159 by the end of the year.
I will read 8 books at least 2 of them fiction by the end of the year.
I will devote at least 7 hours per week to family time.
I will visit my sister by the end of the year.
I will spend two hours a week developing myself personally and professionally.



No comments:

Post a Comment